Les Grainies Index du Forum

That Thing I Drew That One Time...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Fan-Arts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Admirateur
Admirateur

Masculin
Point(s): 100
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 09:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: That Thing I Drew That One Time... Répondre en citant

Just want to thank everyone who encouraged me to quit being lazy and make an art thread.
This Joker piece was actually the first thing I drew with my Wacom pen back when I first bought it in 2008. I won't post that original version because I think it's crap but it is over in my deviantART gallery for those interested. Years later I would come back to it taking the constructive criticism I'd received and redraw it, cleaning up the line work and muting the colors a bit. I'm pretty happy with the end result and I think it's one of the creepiest things I've ever drawn. 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References  http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=503641

Promotional video examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 09:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Fan-Arts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation