Les Grainies Index du Forum

I have to think, ‘Will I get sued over this?’

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Admirateur
Admirateur

Masculin
Point(s): 100
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 13:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: I have to think, ‘Will I get sued over this?’ Répondre en citant

Masnick argued that the real aim of the suit is to shut Techdirt down — that this is, in other words, a SLAPP intended to silence someone’s free speech. After all, Ayyadurai has tweeted that “FakeNewsMedia like TechShit need to be shutdown for their FAKE NEWS.”

And since the suit was filed in January, Masnick said there have been “very real chilling effects” on his business. He estimated that the site has been publishing one-third fewer stories than it was before, and he said its Copia think tank has had to delay events and papers.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/08/mike-masnick-personal-democracy-forum/

medical case study

Copied to clipboard!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 13:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation