Les Grainies Index du Forum

DELL M3800 UHD 3840 X 2160 AND PROBLEM RESOLUTION GRAPHICS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Les Grainies, La quete du Mana Noir -> L'équipe -> Graphistes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Passager
Passager

Masculin
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 11:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: DELL M3800 UHD 3840 X 2160 AND PROBLEM RESOLUTION GRAPHICS Répondre en citant

HI

I'm having trouble with setting AC19 and AC20 on the Dell Precision M3800 with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 on the screen of 15.6 ", 
In Windows 10 by default it will be shown on the Size Setting Zoom to 250% as a recommendation. 
It looks good on the field of ArchiCAD working will make it look like it's going to be different and it's not the same look. I tried in Zoom 200% of this decline will be perfectly smooth, with all the fonts on the desktop field. Aim oh torture once the fonts will look quite small. It's uncomfortable to wear to work linger. I compare at 3840x2160 resolution and zoom to 250% or 200%. Performance for Panning, Zoom, smoothness of lines and 3D Orbit at 200% noticeably faster. 
Surprisingly If the maximum setting held on the Card will be reduced to one of the maximum resolution. At Dell M3800 that has Internal HD4600 and Quadro K1100M. I hope that GS plans to repair this when it is displayed on the screen is 3840 x 2160 UHD zoom 200% we have 15.6 "notebook displays. 
At least it can be enlarged slightly and adjust the same smoothness. Enlargement of above 200% in Windows 10, such as 225%, 250% and 300% AC performance is noticeably slower. 
I thought about how to restore my Dell with such high resolution? so painful to work and has run out of time just to find the right setting. Oh, I thought it was good. 
This is a big issue on UHD display in Windows. in this MacbookPro Retina appear so fantastic without worrying set the display again. 
  Is there in this forum experienced the same thing or a trick for adjusting the resolution and magnification Zoom more ideal in Windows 10?. 
Thanks if anyone would like to share a solution.

Please help. 

I did not find the right solution from the internet. 

References:- 
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=53129
Video content production service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 11:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Les Grainies, La quete du Mana Noir -> L'équipe -> Graphistes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation