Les Grainies Index du Forum

Developing a New Video Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Les Grainies, Les 4 Royaumes -> Le Jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Passager
Passager

Masculin
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Developing a New Video Game Répondre en citant

HI,

So you have a great idea for a video game (you think), no one else is creating it (that you know of), but you don't know jack about programming, graphics or even game design?Welcome to my world.I'm a financial consultant in real life, but I poke around here because the articles are great and the people are smart. I do not know anything about programming and technical issues.What's the deal
I swear my friends and I have thought of game ideas that later we'll see developed. well, I'm sick of not doing anything about it and i want to do something about it...the thing is I don't know what to do about it...Storyboarding, game design, etc...what is the life cycle of a game's development? How does it start, how does it get picked up? I'm really looking for anyone's insights, thoughts, opinions.We have the idea, we have basic rule play, and we're starting to storyboard it, but I could also use more help. We have NDAs (something I do know), for those of you who's curiousity i might have piqued.I appreciate any help ya'll can provide.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=939649
Teaser video production

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Les Grainies, Les 4 Royaumes -> Le Jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation