Les Grainies Index du Forum

Game Design Question

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Les Grainies, Les 4 Royaumes -> Le Jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Passager
Passager

Masculin
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game Design Question Répondre en citant

HI,

By way of variation this is not a technical question but a game design question:I have a puzzle where the player has to put 5 special items on 5 certain pedestals. I want to avoid that the player reveals the correct order just by try and error.My solution was, to kill the party if an item is placed on the wrong pedestal. But some might think of that to be bad game design. What do you think?Some further informations: getting the items is the main-puzzle. Placing them correct is just kind of an add-on that gives an additional revard. And of course there are hints how to place them. But I know that some players are lazy. Or consider themself to be smart. Both types tend to shorten a puzzle...

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14249
Custom animation agency

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Grainies Index du Forum -> Les Grainies, Les 4 Royaumes -> Le Jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation